The Frankston Dolphins Football Netball Club vision is to be widely regarded as a successful, family oriented club that contributes to the development of the local community, both on and off the field and provides the opportunity for all players to develop to their potential, whilst ensuring player enjoyment and participation in a friendly, safe and positive environment that encourages continued involvement.
To provide a seamless pathway to senior football and netball for the youth of Frankston South and the wider Frankston region through
the operation of a sustainable club that provides for continual personal development, enabling the club to lay the foundation for
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Frankston Dolphins Football Netball Club aims to play a major role in the local community by developing football and netball at all levels within the Frankston South and wider Frankston region. This will be achieved by providing a seamless pathway to senior football and netball for the youth of Frankston South and the wider Frankston region through the operation of a sustainable club that provides for continual personal development in a positive and inclusive environment for players and the community, with a family oriented culture that promotes the enjoyment of local football and netball.
OUR CLUB VALUES & BEHAVIOURS
- Recognize and acknowledge our committee, coaches, support staff, teammates and supporters.
- Appreciate our club environment (equipment & facilities).
- Value our Club history and wear our jumper with pride.
- Accept and celebrate difference - Everyone is treated with respect regardless of their background or position.
- Demonstrate commitment to others.
- Demonstrate a team-first approach.
- Share credit and responsibility.
- Committed to excellence in all we do.
- Refuse to accept second best.
- Constantly strive for improvement.
- Take accountability for decisions, actions and behaviours.
- Uphold high standards of behaviour and do what is right for the club and team.
- Always work within the rules.
- Deliver on promised actions and undertakings.
- Be truthful about yourself, others and situations.
- Actively foster an inclusive environment.
- Support and care for each other.
- Offer faith and trust in each other to achieve the best outcome.